Having good organization system is your task, including to decor your coat interestingly such as by having wooden coat rack that looks so beautiful. Create a coat rack hanging in a very economical manner. A practical and original solution for a small room without cabinets is to place a rack suspended from the ceiling. Only need a curtain rod, chain, hooks and various hangers. All in metallic finish to give a modern look to our rack.
Step by step to create a coat rack hanging
11 Photos Gallery of: Coat Rack Hanging
- The first thing we will do is cut the rod with the measure you want to give to the rack.
- The coat rack hanging will be suspended from the ceiling with chains also will cut to the proper size, taking into account the distance between the floor and ceiling.
- We mark the roof rack attachment points, leaving enough for hangers come with ease and do not rub against the wall space. With the cordless drill and a drill bit the same diameter as the hooks swing that will place, do the holes.
- We introduce the ceiling mounts, place them in position and then hang the chains.
- At the lower ends of the chains put hooks, through which pass the rod. We fit the end pieces at the ends of the bar and hang the hangers.