When you want to have the best living space both indoor and outdoor, you can consider well to make your own DIY couch with chaise. What do you think if a blanket was customized couch with chaise? Need for this DIY:
- A quilt: the color of the sofa, for parts that look and design of the room must be taken into account, of course.
- Sewing machine.
- Jaboncillo tailor, thread, needle, pins, tape and scissors.
- Put the blanket on the couch with chaise as we like to put it, far should measure the width of the chaise longue and cut straight, leaving about an inch for the seam.
- We take the rectangle of fabric that we cut and superimpose it on the side of the chaise longue that has left us with no cover.
- Once sewn, bend the excess fabric just sewing pins and subjected to matching the hem so that it is us the fabric straight.
- Bring in the bass to match the couch with chaise.
- We fold the fabric twice to hem, mark with pins.
- Hold the excess on that side of the hem as we have done before and hold with pins, making sure the tape measure remain straight, sew.
- We turn the quilt and cut the excess fabric at the seams, leaving an inch.