For your own outdoor living area, you also can consider well decorating it with good outdoor bar and you can build it y yourself including building outdoor barstools. Part of the entertainment is to serve drinks to your guests. While you can simply place a dispenser out and say that they are served, it is much easier to serve your drinks order behind outdoor barstools.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Build Outdoor Barstools for Patio
- Place the piece of plywood 3/4 inch (1.9 cm) that is 5 ft (1.5 m) x 3 ft (0.91 m) 3/4 inch (1.91 cm) on a flat surface. Place two parts of 3 feet (0.91 m) 5 1/4 inch (0.63 cm) at the top 4×4 plywood and push them to the outside edges to the edges of the plywood are flush with the sides of 4.
- Place the piece of plywood 3/4 inch (1.9 cm) that is 5 ft (1.5 m) x 1 foot (0.30 meters) 8 3/4 inches (1.91 cm) on one surface flat.
- Place the “front” of the top of the bar above the front leg / front. You should now have 4 legs, a counter for the outdoor barstools, and a visible face to the front of the whole bar.
- It measures 2 feet (0.60 meters) from the end to the back-up bar inside the legs. Place the piece of plywood 4 feet (1.20 meters) 5 inches (12.7 cm) x 3 ft (0.91 m) to 8 inches (20 cm) 3/4 inch (1.91 cm) inside the bar at this mark.
- Place a piece of plywood 3/4 inch (1.91 cm) which is 3 feet (0.91 m) 6 inches (15 cm) per 1 foot (0.30 meters) 8 3/4 inches (1.91 cm) on one side of the outdoor bars-tools.