You can consider well having chair and a half with ottoman, it will be very cool and unique for your outdoor and indoor living space, where you need to have best moment with family. With a sturdy oak frame covered cushions filled fairly plush, chair and a half with ottoman serve as a comfortable and practical addition to the nursery. With a padded arms and a high back chair offers a comfortable place to feed young or just to relax. Keep your chair and a half with ottoman clean is not only important for aesthetic purposes but also for hygienic reasons.
- Removes dust, dirt and crumbs from the cloth with the brush attachment of the vacuum cleaner.
- Use a solution of warm soapy water with 1 cup water and 2 tablespoons of mild liquid laundry soap.
- Unleash the chair cushion fabric before cleaning with a soft cloth. Squeeze the cloth each time you humedezcas to avoid saturating the fabric.
- Remove any soap residue on the fabric with a damp cloth. Use warm water.
- Let the fabric dry for 45 minutes to an hour. Place a fan nearby to circulate air over the chair and a half with ottoman for a quick dry or place them in a cool, dry place.
- Clean areas wooden chair and ottoman with a soft dry cloth to remove loose dirt.