In your office room, you should put the File cabinets as well because they will be the perfect part you have to keep various important things. File cabinets are good for the roles that you do not use frequently but that should be easily accessible and organized.
9 Photos Gallery of: Organizing and Install File Cabinets
- Separate papers into piles according to what is important to keep and what you can pull. You’ll be surprised when you see how many items you kept do not really need. Remember to save the tax records of the last seven years. Roll the bank statements after a year, unless archives deductions on your taxes.
- Decide how you want to organize your papers. It is useful to separate the papers into categories, so you know where to look for certain records. For example, for financial papers uses a folder, one for services and other accounts, a folder for each credit you have and one for each bank account and investment you have. Other categories may include the papers of the car, health information of each member of the family, work or education.
- Board file folders you will use in the file cabinets. Label each with the corresponding category.
- Place the papers belonging to each category in folders. It is a good idea to sort the papers by date within each folder.
- Place each folder inside the file cabinets. Grouped by general category folders, like financial, property information and personal data.